Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church
Peace is not only our name; it's what we're about.
As a community of forgiven people who have experienced the peace of God that only He gives through His Son, Jesus Christ, we invite you to experience and celebrate that peace with us. Through worship and education we strengthen our personal relationship with the God of peace. We are, then, equipped to bring this message of Christ's peace with us in our daily lives as individuals, and as a congregation, as we serve the Waverly community in a multitude of ways.
Our vision is to be a thriving, Christ-centered church, boldly equipping people of all ages and stages, through life-transforming worship, education and mission experiences to fearlessly serve the Triune God in the community.
Find Purpose. Find Belonging. Find Peace.
- 8:00 a.m. - Traditional Worship in Sanctuary
- 10:30 a.m. - Contemporary Worship in MAC
- 9:15 a.m. - Sunday School
- Dec. 18, Advent Evening Prayer Service, 6:00 pm, Sanctuary
- Dec. 24, Christmas Eve Services, 5:00 pm, Contemporary in MAC; 7:00 pm Traditional in Sanctuary
- Dec. 25, Christmas Day Worship, 10:00 am in Sanctuary
Click below to make a donation to one of the Peace Lutheran ministries.
Peace Academy Registration
Sermon Topic & Readings for December 15, 2013
December 8th Sermon: The Story Ch. 13
Location & Map
145th & Amberly Road